View Profile Meddyboi2000

36 Movie Reviews

I like the deliberate shittiness of it. It's very amusing.

Well this was a WTF thing. Still, I enjoyed it.

This is cute! It is also unbelievably impressive that this is done traditionally, by hand. It is smooth as silk.

15 Game Reviews

This is one of the most unique and best match three games I ever seen. I think female gamers who play suduku will enjoy this.

I feel that you might have been inspired by a series involving a flat Earth being carried by a turtle on it's back and under it being elephants moving in circular fashion. Am I wrong?

This game is pretty tight. I love the cute esthetic and that it combines like puzzle and platforming so well. With time and more resources this can be a banger of an indie game.

Yword responds:

Thank you very much!

14 Audio Reviews

So is this going to be thing?

Kekiiro responds:

cats are the only thing im concerned with, so like, for the other one, probably

This is a straight up bop.

I like the slapping bass and everything that surrounds it. The only complaint is that flute or recorder sample is a bit loud. But besides that, this song kinda slaps.

SkeleBum responds:

BLAMMED!!! Lmao, jk
Thanks! Also that is a fair critique, I also wish I could’ve fixed the flute, but it kept messing up so I gave up and posted lol, I will try to fix the problem and fix the upload. Thanks for the review!

368 Art Reviews

Very beautiful.

She looks very good!

Beautiful!

A nerdy idiot from Transylvania who likes video games, books and all things retro. I play with words and pixels.
Pfp:PhasmaGORE